Awards

Awards

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Chaos

The Christmas season is upon us and that means shopping, wrapping, baking...all past times that I love (okay, maybe not the wrapping). But what about writing?

With an unexpected vacation day today, I really should have plunked myself in front of my keyboard but instead I did the much needed running around that's been haunting me. And I feel terribly guilty. In the past, a day off work with no kids would have meant seven or eight uninterrupted hours of writing. But I just didn't have it in me today. Am I a slug, or what?

On the upside, in my travels I did pick up Brenda Harlen's newest SSE. Hopefully that will get me in the mood to start writing again.

Would it be wrong to ask Santa to tuck some motivation in my stocking this year?

1 comment:

Judy Jarvie said...

Me too Santa! Motivation and a dash of inspiration if it's not asking too too much.
Hugs. jx