Awards

Awards

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm at 50,000 words!!!

I've been working on my little ASUS for a while and the word processor uses a different word counter than what MS Word uses, so I tend not to look at it. Imagine my surprise when I loaded my ms onto my PC today and discovered that I'm over 50,000 words!

When did that happen?

I've been revising/'add'iting for the last 2 weeks, but I had no idea I was that far along. The revisions are coming along really well, and I can tell that the story is a lot stronger than it was. Motivations are stronger, threads are stronger...I'm on my way.

Good thing, too, since I only have until April 12th to get ready for the SSE editor pitch.

Anyone else out there entering the pitch contest?

3 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Hey Marcy - congrats on your fab process and good luck in the pitch.

Becca said...

Great progress!
Yep, am hoping to pitch. Not sure what...
=)

Judy Jarvie said...

Yey. doncha just love it when progress sneaks up and tickles you! Keep it going Marcy, twil be fab. jx