Awards

Awards

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Glutton for Punishment

Boy, I must really love this manuscript because I am dusting it off, fixing it up and throwing it out there for another test of the waters. Harlequin American Romance is having an editor pitch contest, so I'm diving in. I think I've really improved the ms, honed in on the conflicts and focused on the characters that are most important...H and h, of course. I think it stands a chance, but then again, what do I know? lol

Yup, I'm a glutton for punishment. Then again, aren't all writers?

The deadline for entry into the pitch is July 20th. Wish me luck. Anyone else out there thinking about entering?


7 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Good luck, Marcy!!! I think it's great that you're diving back in.

Marcy said...

Thanks, Lacey. It feels good to have something to aim for. What are you up to these days?

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Lots of luck, Marcy. Keeping everything crossed for you. X

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather. I have a question about your blog, please email me when you get a chance. HeatherVonSJ(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks!

Marcy said...

Hi Heather, Feel free to ask me any questions right here in the blog comments.

Unknown said...

Yes we all are ready to get into some trouble some time as writers, but that is why we do what we do.

Celesti Infinity said...

Your blog rising swiftly... something I learn here that, how to make a successful goal... best of luck..