Awards

Awards

Monday, March 02, 2015

Catch Up

Although it's been a long time since my last post (way too long), that doesn't mean I haven't been writing. In fact, in the past year I've been quite productive! Yay! After submitting to the Harlequin Heartwarming's Write From The Heart contest in the summer, I was chosen as one of the winners and was asked to submit my full ms. About the same time, I won second place in The Write Stuff contest with the same ms. It was a good summer :-) After several months of frantic writing, I submitted my full ms in December and received very helpful feedback in January. I'm now busily revising to make the story even stronger, and I'm very happy with the progress. I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere...and it only took 12 years, lol. Better late than never. What about you? Have any writing news you want to share?

5 comments:

Alfian Nur Roiyan said...

wow nice visit my blog http://roiyan-site.blogspot.co.id/

Alaamah eg1 said...

شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

TERAS studio said...

nice post...nice blog..

hitaakademi said...


Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.