Saw this on Judy Jarvie's blog and thought I'd share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself with all of you. So here goes:
- I LOVE candy. Any kind of candy. I'm not picky. If I buy a bag I can't stop till it's gone. In honour of Vanetine's day, I'm currently enjoying a whole bag of cinnamon hearts. Spicy!
- I cry easily. Give me an emotional situation, and I have a very hard time keeping my eyes dry. Sometimes I really hate it.
- I'm a pack rat. Love to keep things for unknown reasons. But what if I need it one day...
- I hate jumping in the shower first thing in the morning, although I have to do it 5 days a week. Heaven to me is lounging in my pj's with a hot cup of coffee. Drives DH crazy! He's a get up and go kinda guy.
- In university, I was so afraid to flunk out that I barely went out the entire first year. Then I woke up, LOL.
- I hate putting away laundry. Don't mind sorting it, washing it, folding it, but hate putting it away.
Okay, it's your turn to post six interesting/quirky things about yourself. C'mon, we wantta know...