Awards

Awards

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Birthday and Progress

Yesterday was my birthday, and I was spoiled rotten over the weekend. Dinner out with DH, breakfast in bed from the kiddies (with Daddy's help, of course), and a lovely cake with my family on Sunday evening. A wonderful weekend like that does help take the sting out of a birthday.

As for the WIP, I shined up my first chapter (with the help of lovely CP, Jude) and entered it in Toronto Romance Writer's Golden Opportunity Contest. Its the first contest I've entered in a very long while, and I'm hoping to get some valuable feedback from it. As for finaling...that'll always be the dream, but I won't hold my breath. I need all my brain cells.

1 comment:

Judy Jarvie said...

Oh no I missed your bday Marcy But so glad it was happy with lovely memories. Fingers crossed about the chapter. jx