Awards

Awards

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eeek!

I just pressed send on my SSE Editor Pitch contest entry! Cue lots of nail biting and edge of the seat sitting for the next week until the winners are announced. There may only be one day between the announcement of the winners and the actual online pitch, so I think I'd better prepare something for the pitch in advance...just in case. If I don't get chosen, no harm done. If I do get chosen, I won't have to scramble.

That being said, I better get to work. I have a short window of quiet time. Must make the most of it.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Good luck!
I enetered too but pitch writing is really not my forte...
=)

Marcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcy said...

I'm sure you're too hard on yourself, Becca. Wouldn't it be something if we both got a chance to pitch? I have another friend who entered that I'm cheering for as well. I think we should all win!

I'm curious how many entries they received. *chews nervously on nails*

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oh, good luck!!!