Awards

Awards

Saturday, April 17, 2010

No pitch for me :(

The results are in, and I did not get chosen for the online SSE editor pitch. Although I am sad, I can still route for my lovely CP Judy Jarvie who did make the cut. Go Jude!

I'm also trying to see the bright side of the situation....I can still sub. And I will. But I think I need to spend some more time with this ms making sure everything is perfect before I do. Everything happens for a reason--now it won't be a big rush to get this out the door. So really, it's a good thing I didn't get chosen.

There. Did that sound convincing? LOL.

1 comment:

Judy Jarvie said...

Marcy, you did good. Putting it out there takes guts! Bravery medal for sure.
And it's a great story. Good for you taking time to get it spot on. You will. I have no doubt whatsoever!