Awards

Awards

Monday, December 06, 2010

Proud Mama Moment

I know this blog is about writing, but I HAVE to take a minute to brag (and I also don't have anything writing related to talk about, LOL).

On Friday night, my daughter had the privilege of being selected to sing on stage with Kenny Rogers and Billy Dean at Massey Hall!

To say that it was an amazing night is an understatement. It was all so surreal that the next day I was left wondering if it really happened. Did I really sit back stage and chat with Billy Dean? Did I really watch my daughter get fitted for a microphone head piece? Did she really sing a song written by Kenny Rogers with Kenny Rogers? Good thing we've got the pictures to prove it (my daughter is the one in the gold dress).

Needless to say, it was an evening that we won't soon forget.

3 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Aw so cute! I LOVE reading Proud Mama Moments :)

Lacey Devlin said...

She's such a cutie and I love her dress! What an amazing moment, I hope you'll have many more!

Marcy said...

Thanks, ladies!