Awards

Awards

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thumbs Down

As you can probably guess by my delay in posting this update, I got a rejection on my Fast Track Romance submission : (

Yes, I'm sad. Yes, I'm disappointed. Yes, I'll keep writing.

This rejection really got me thinking about what was wrong with my submission, and I think I've figured it out. As usual, I've over complicated things. I feel like I need to add twists and turns instead of focusing on the main conflict. *head slap*. I need to remember to KISS (Keep it simple stupid)!

So back I go to simplify, strengthen the characters, and focus on keeping it centred around the H and h.

And belated apologizes to anyone who has been commenting on my blog and haven't seen their comments published. I had on a filter, and I just found a whole bunch of comments waiting for moderation...some of them a year old! And here I was thinking no one loved me! I am SO SORRY to all of you! Filter has now been removed, so comment away!

3 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Bad filter :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your R. Just remember that all the greats were told "no" a bunch of time too, and what made them great was refusing to accept that.

You can do it Marcy!!

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Hugs, Marcy. XX

And ditto what Lacey said.

Marcy said...

How did you make out, Suzanne?