Awards

Awards

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jumping on the Fast Track!

For the past few weeks, I've been feverishly readying my submission for the Harlequin Romance fast-track submission process. All submissions entered by April 23 will hear back by May 18! Wowee wow, wow. That's fast.

My first chapter is all clean, shiny, and ready to go. It's the synopsis that I'm battling with now. Ugh...the dreaded synopsis. But the more I revise it, the clearer the character arcs become. So it's not all bad.

Anyone else jumping on the Romance fast track? Wanna cheer each other on while we take the leap?

4 comments:

Marcy said...

I submitted on April 20th. Anyone else biting their nails?

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

I submitted on teh 22nd. But synopsis wasn't brilliant and hero's conflict a bit muddled. It's good to be waiting again, though.

Keeping fingers crossed for your chapter.

X

Marcy said...

I'll do the same for you. I'm really hoping this week is the one when we hear back. If not, I guess there's only one more week of torture left after that.

But I agree; it is nice to be waiting again. We must enjoy the torture, lol.

Mad Romance Writer aka Rox Delaney said...

Hi Marcy!
I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. The Liebster is a pay-it-forward kind of award. There's no committee that chooses the recipients and is a simple recognition from one blogger to another of how great and appreciated your blog is. Now that you've received the award, you can pass it on to others. The rules are as follows:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award image to your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

Consider this as a really big Internet hug from me! Congrats!