Awards

Awards

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back to Work!

Well, it's time to get back to work. My husband and I threw a surprise 40th birthday party for my sister last night (a lot of fun, BTW), and now that it's done I have no more excuses to procrastinate. I need to get back to writing.

Tonight, provided that I'm still awake (I'm still recovering from the party), I need to take one more look at my contest entry before sending it in. I have high hopes for this one. I hope I'm not disappointed. But even if it doesn't result in a win, I'm still aiming to have my ms completed (and submitted?) before I go back to work in January. I'm still hoping that I can go back to work part-time, but I won't know if that will happen until after I meet with my boss next week. Keep your fingers crossed. That would mean that I'd have more time to write. Yay! If not, I'll just have to use my lunch hours. I've become quite skilled at eating while typing. I'm eating a turkey dinner right now (just kidding).

Chow for now,
Marcy

No comments: