Awards

Awards

Thursday, October 19, 2006

TV Romance

Alright, enough wallowing!

How many of you can't possibly write on a particular night because you can't miss your favourite show? I know that writing is more important than the boob tube, but there are just some shows that I can't do without. My new favourite is What About Brian.
I love the forbidden love thing going on between Marjorie and Brian. I can't help routing for them to get together. But then it wouldn't be much of a show if they got together right now, would it? As a writer I understand that. There has to be conflict. But as a viewer, I just want to see them happy.

They've got to string us along--at least for a couple of seasons--before that can happen. *Sigh*

Is there a romantic TV relationship that you're dying to see materialize???

No comments: