Awards

Awards

Monday, November 06, 2006

Contest Entry Take 2

I've been working away on an entry for Harlequin's Ultimate Reunion Contest. Okay, so my wip doesn't have a reunion scene. So I have to write something brand new. I refuse to think of this as procrastination. Granted I'm not progressing in my wip, but I keep telling myself that if I win it will be a nice little gem to put in my query letter to hopefully move it along in the slush pile. And it doesn't hurt that the prize in one year's worth of books from the Harlequin line of your choice. But that's not why I'm doing it. Honest.

Maybe if I keep telling myself, I'll eventually believe it : )

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Saw you on e-Harl and popped over here. Glad to see another fellow Ontarian! Good luck with the reunion scene and the wip!

Marcy said...

Thanks for stopping by, Stephanie. It's nice to see a new face.

Marcy