I've been tagged!
Whether you're interested or not, here are five things you may not know about me (excluding my family...they know everything!)
1) I'm half Scottish (maybe that's why I'm so cheap-LOL). My mother was born in Scotland and lived there until she was 10.
2) I played trumpet for 4 years in high school. It's great for the stomach muscles.
3) I'm addicted to Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. It used to be Sex and the City, but then they had to go and cancel it : ( Such a dark day.
4) More than a few times I've woken my husband in the night swatting at imaginary spiders in the bed (and yet I'm still sound asleep).
5) Up until 2 years ago, I lived in a hundred year old house that I'm sure was inhabited by more than just my family. I can't tell you how many times my dog, a Shih-tzu that rarely makes a peep, growled at a seemingly empty corner in my bedroom (he had a knack for doing this when my husband was away and I was all alone -- Insert scary music here)
Hope you feel like you know me a little bit better. Now let's learn more about Cariann, Kathleen, and Suzanne B.