Awards

Awards

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Baby Steps

I just submitted a non-fiction piece to Woman's World magazine! It's an article that I wrote two years ago and have yet to find a home for, but I love it. It's the story of my wedding day and the ways in which I became convinced that my father, who had passed away two years earlier, was with me on that special day. It's a story that moves me to tears whenever I read it, and I hope Woman's World finds it as touching.

Although this isn't as big as submitting my romance novel, it's a step in the right direction.

Baby steps, I keep telling myself. Baby steps.

Marcy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

It's still a big step to submit something even if it's to a magazine. Good Luck!!!

Marcy said...

Thanks, Sri. I feel like I've turned a corner. Submitting to Harlequin is next!!!

Marcy

Judy Jarvie said...

Hi Marcy -

Good for you with the magazine sub, good luck with it.

Could you send me an email via my website? You're the runner up in my contest and I want to send you the prize but need an address (click on the email tab to mail me). Judy